Profile: Application Architect (AA)
Maximum profile level: 4
Specific expertise: Java and Angular
Maximum Number of Days: 1000
Submision deadline: 510€/day
Minimum a total of 11 years of experience
The Directorate-General for Trade conducts the EU's common policy on trade with countries beyond the EU borders. DG Trade's has a portfolio of around 20 information systems used by European Commission users, Member States, Administrations, Industries and Citizens. The objective of the present contract is to provide services in terms of development, analysis, training, documentation, administration and operational management for TRADE information systems. Especially in the context of the development of a web based system designed to help mainly European trade operators applying for Dual Use export licenses.
Typical tasks covered are :
- Architecture design of information Systems
- Development of IT Applications according to specifications
- Implementing change requests
- Elaboration of test programs
- Writing technical documentation
- Assist with deployment and configuration of the system
- Assist with the training of the users
- Apply the DG methodology and best practices
- In depth knowledge and proven experience in Java development: o Java o Spring Framework o Hibernate
- In depth knowledge and proven experience of HTML/XHTML, XML, XSLT, CSS
- In depth knowledge and proven experience of relational databases
- Experience with continuous integration frameworks : Jenkins, Ant, Maven
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments
- Ability to work in English (written and oral).
- Team player attitude.
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment and experience in team working.
- Understanding of International TRADE
- Java and Angular