Profile: Project Manager
Maximum profile level: 5
Specific expertise: RUP, Agile project management, PM2
Maximum Number of Days: 1000
Nature of the tasks
- Manage the implementation of information systems to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality
- Give proposals for project strategies, planning, definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, quality control, risk analysis and management, status reports, problem reporting and management systems, follow up and organisation.
- Guide the team in charge of project activities and review their deliverables.
- Participate in functional working groups and progress meetings.
- Estimate costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference.
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and tracks activities against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports.
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensure that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria.
- Manage the change control procedure gaining agreement for revisions to the project from project sponsors.
- Provide effective leadership for the project team ensuring that team members are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience.
- Project management
- Good knowledge of project management standards and methodologies
- Usage of project management tools e.g. MS Project
- Good technical knowledge on the projects aspects
- Practical knowledge of reporting methods
- Ability to give presentations
- Ability to apply high quality standards to all tasks
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills.
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions
- Leadership capability.
Minimum Level ( Level 5):
- Education and experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant studies or 10 years of work experience after the secondary school
- Specific expertise: Minimum a total of 13 years of professional experience after studies in one or more of the following:
- strong knowledge in: RUP, Agile project management, PM2
- Methodology: RUP Agile, PM2 or PRince 2 Agile
- Language: Excellent written and oral command of English and French
Project Manager for Sante projects, Brussels, Belgium