Location: Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Formal Offer Deadline: 29/03/2016
Duration: 06 MONTHS
- 380 euro day
- 100 euro per diem
- 1 flight
The African Development Bank Group (AfDB) is a regional multilateral development finance institution established in 1963 with a mandate to further the economic development and social progress of African countries, individually and collectively. The Bank has approximately over 2000 staff members, who have been recruited from a wide geographic area only limited by membership in the Bank. There are currently 80 different nationalities from Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas represented within the Bank making the institution multicultural in every sense of the word. The Bank has two official languages: English and French. It co-operates with a large network of international development partners.
Corporate Information Management & Methods Department (CIMM)
The strategic objective of the Corporate Information Management department (CIMM) at the Bank is to align the IT delivery strategy along with the Bank’s business strategy, to increase the organizational effectiveness through efficient use of the Information Systems (IS). Under the leadership of the Bank’s Information System’s Director, CIMM department is mandated by the Bank to deliver the best possible IT services for Bank staff, and help achieve the results that will get the Bank closer to accomplishing its development goals.
The Bank intends to engage the services of a SAP ABAP CML Consultant. The services required under this assignment will include the development of custom
enhancements, interfaces, reports and transactions in accordance with technical and functional specifications using various SAP objects to support the Loans Administration and Disbursement modules.
SCOPE OF THE SERVICES
The consultant will undertake the following duties:
- Design & develop SAP modules using various SAP objects to support the Loans Administration and Loan Accounting services based on specifications to be provided by the key users of the concerned Organizational units.
- Test the developed solutions.
- Provide the required documentation.
- Transport the developed applications from the Development platform to the Quality Assurance platform in the SAP landscape.
- Follow up with the users and other key Bank staff in carrying out the quality assurance tests and effect requested amendments and corrections.
- Ensure seamless integration to existing enhancements and standard SAP CML modules already in use for disbursement and loan administration process.
- Develop related workflows and alert warnings for the approval processes.
- Design and develop any required Interfaces to enable proper data exchange between SAP ECC6 and others Non-SAP systems using BAPI, PI PROXIES, WEB SERVICES or any SOA integration tools.
- Perform any SAP ABAP development based on users’ specifications.
The following is the list of expected deliverables during and at the end of the assignment:
- Outline System Specifications
- Physical data flows.
- Common routines and utilities.
- Program specifications or prototypes.
- Backup, recovery and restart procedures.
- Program Designs
- Systems that meet functional design specifications
- System and program tests
- System and program documentation
- Physical System Designs.
- At least 05 years’ experience in SAP ABAP development in ECC6.0 or higher versions
- At least 05 years’ experience in ABAP Workbench
- Experience of working in a large and complex organization
- Excellent knowledge of SAP configuration and development methods and disciplines
- Full end to end understanding of SAP implementations, development, quality and production environments in SAP related competencies such as SAP ABAP (RICEF), Workflow, SAP NetWeaver, ECC 6.0 and MDM.
- Understanding of relational databases, data storage, and SQL concepts. Understanding of data structures and data objects.
- Knowledge of SAP CML module and / or SAP FI module is mandatory
- ABAP Certification a plus
- Excellent written and verbal ENGLISH communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.