Senior Solution Architect (M/F)
Ypto is a young and dynamic organization that stems from the implementation of SAP at the Belgian National Railways, NMBS. Ypto provides all ICT services for the NMBS. They are in charge of projects, supporting business processes and maintaining the run and technical platforms.
Open communication, teamwork, knowledge sharing, personal development are core values. Ypto achieves success through project management, IT architecture, SAP Enterprise Portal and Process and application support.
The Senior Solution Architect is responsible for high-level functional architecture of domain specific processes and both new and existing services and applications.
The Senior Solution Architect reports directly to the Domain Lead for Operational Transport Management and is part of the Process and Functional Support department.
Role and Responsibilities
- Determine functional approach toward portfolio and landscape of the domain
- Work across different projects and take into account complete application lifecycle
- Build vision and strategy for the domain, resulting in data models, blueprint and integration plan for the future
- Decide how to optimize the functionality of the applications and services in the larger frame of application and service landscapes
- Support domain by proactively identifying and implementing improvements
- Build and maintain close relationship with enterprise and technical architects and other stakeholders (Competence center team leads, Enterprise & technical architects, Project Managers)
- Bridge the gap between business and technology
- Ensure quality, efficiency and cost control of the application and service landscapes
- Use model oriented and methodical approach, always looking for the best solution
- Create structure and overview in the current application landscape and shape the transformation and modernization to newer technologies
- At least 5 years professional experience as a functional architect
- Experience in building methodologies and architectural vision for legacy applications and SOA
- Conceptual, problem-solving and pragmatic mindset
- Charismatic, natural leadership
- Coaching mentality
- Team player
- Able to take ownership, coordinate and manage risks
- Dutch, French and English
An interesting career in a fast growing company in a state-of-the-art web environment. They offer a competitive salary and benefits package. You will be based in the Brussels office.
+32 486 74 27 47
+32 499 47 26 91
+32 491 88 46 14