Our client is a global leader in software and IT services for financial institutions. They help over 500 customers in 70 countries be more efficient, agile and responsive to business challenges. It is an international leader in core banking solutions, IT services and software development.
In the Netherlands the company works with clients in the Financial Services market and is a growing company that offers great opportunities to skilled employees seeking challenges in commitment-driven team environments. The Netherlands as a strategic market within the company! In order to support the growth, several vacancies are open for young professionals with a strong IT background.
If you have an international ambition, they have great possibilities as well.
After a first 3 weeks initial training and multiple trainings concerning the banking sector, the IT
minded (geek) professional will:
- Work on the configuring, development, programming, implementation, maintenance of thecore banking software products, depending on your profile and background.
- Perform functional and technical analysis within a team at the office or at the client site;
- Learn about the banking and finance industry through the coaching of senior colleaguesand challenging projects of the world of today and even more; they create the world of tomorrow.
- As our client develop banks and their financial systems with their Banking of the future platform and products.
With them the “ Thinking ahead begins now!” concept plays an important role: your well-being at work, your career evolution and your continuous training are key ingredients of a successful collaboration.
- Part of an international culture (35.000 people), a French company of origin. Headquarters in Paris
- The Dutch hub is a small (50 people) and well developed team, within a huge European company
- Regular travel to Brussels, as strategy and R&D is located here
- Flexibility in working approach and daily schedule. No day is the same
- Customers are located in the Randstad, like Rabobank, ABN and MoneYou, van Lanschot, NIBC and more
- A dynamic, constant changing and new environment
- Creativity and drive to create the world of tomorrow, innovative thinkers
- Able to work flexible ‘nieuwe werken’, and be flexible
- The consultant will report directly to the Team Leader in the Netherlands.
This profile is the type of person who can work in our company. What we ask of you is what you
also can expect of what this job needs to be. The successful candidate will have business acumen
with experience and/or knowledge & understanding of leading-edge technologies and bring out
the best of you!
- A background in the IT industry, Financial Services and more in particular in the market of core Banking Solutions. OR really wants to work in this challenging market
- Entrepreneurial approach, with drive; his/her consulting skills will help to build the quality to customer’s projects so as to inject enthusiasm and energy into his/her activity
- A Master in Engineering, Sciences or Computer Science and between 0 – 5 years of experience;
- Interested in the finance industry and ready to learn about this world and its technology, processes and this world of tomorrow
- Ability to ’translate’ complex technical information in an easy-to-understand way
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Be persuasive; with the flair to convince clients
- Work effectively and is able to perform under pressure
- Cultural awareness; you work at the cliënt site and in an international company
- We appreciate proactivity and initiative
- Self – motivated and enthusiastic individual
- A true flexible attitude and mentality and do not loose the goal within the complexity and flexibility
- “can do” attitude; able to make things happen, but also a critical thinker
- Possess a certain level of problem solving and well developed analysis skills
- Results oriented, disciplined decision maker able to work in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Wanting to achieve high quality of work, detailed, precise, you control your own work quality and are open to give and receive feedback in order to achieve the best you can deliver to the project
- Driven to finish and get the job done, if needed you do not quit at 17.30. You love to bring added value, and stay balanced as well!
- You are a (wo)men of your word!
- You see and act towards what needs to be done and what is nice to do; priority setting ability
- Above all, you are an amiable person to work with
This position provides the ideal candidate with the opportunity to advance his / her career in
international setting and dynamic- technical-entrepreneurial-innovative environment.
- Clearly defined growth possibilities on multiple national and international exciting projects;
- We foresee trainings available throughout the entire career;
- A well-deserved salary, a company car, fuel card, extended insurance coverage and more
+31 (0) 6 15 84 09 95
This document is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. Do not disclose, distribute, or copy it without the agreement TOP JOB