is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally
placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
The Internet of Things (IoT) combined with data science, predictive analytics and machine learning will change most industries and the world as we know it today.
At the company IoT offering we provide strategic and tactical advisory and implementation services to CXO’s on how to use the Internet of Things to solve business challenges and improve/redesign/disrupt current business processes & models.
- You will become a part of the company’s new IoT offering team;
- You will be collaborating with startups, corporates, universities and government agencies in order to develop projects and platforms to help create new IoT data marketplaces and innovation testbeds, lowering existing barriers for sharing of IoT data among organizations;
- You will work with your engagement team to develop complex analytical solutions that meet the needs of our clients in new and innovative ways;
- You will quickly adopt emerging technological trends (such as predictive analytics, business analytics, or machine learning) to develop creative solutions to pressing client issues;
- You will support and learn to identify business requirements, conduct blueprint workshops, develop functional and technical design documents, prototype and test solutions, train users, and define support procedures;
- You will support and learn to develop "thought ware" and "point-of-view" documents related to the Internet of Things.
We’re looking for an IoT Manager with a deep passion for this fast growing area. Someone who can bring in his/her talent, skills and enthusiasm to shape the future of the IoT landscape:
- You hold a Master degree, preferably in Computer Engineering, and you have a first professional experience. Knowledge or experience in emerging IoT systems and corresponding IoT middleware platforms are a plus;
- You have solid understanding of IoT architecture (from connectivity to aggregation layers)
- You have a first programming experience in web scripting/web services and J2EE. Optional knowledge of SAP HCP for IoT or SAP Hana IoT foundations is a plus;
- You have a good understanding of data analytics.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.