Robotics Process Automation Consultant
is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium, they are the largest professional service provider. Their offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and their multi-disciplinary approach, they are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Their Consulting practice within the company has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. They are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by their ability to execute on the advice they provide. Their multi-disciplinary competencies allow them to address CXO issues from every angle.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Support Opportunity Assessment for RPA: identify, qualify, select, prioritize candidate processes for automation
- Support business case for RPA
- Support the definition of the Robotics strategy and implementation plan in line with the Business and IT strategy
- Perform client workshops to collect process information and requirements
- Develop and configure RPA software for process automation as per the process definition design document to meet the defined requirements.
- Develop new processes / tasks / objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Comply with and help to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures
- Ensure quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Take the ownership on the UAT execution and work collaboratively with the process stakeholders to deliver high quality automated processes.
- Manage change and issues, reports status and risks to the tech lead on a regular basis
- Manage processes stakeholders and take the ownership on process automation activities
- Work closely with the robotics process analyst and project team
- Give input to the ongoing improvement and streamlining of Robotic Process automation development and delivery
- You have experience in Software Implementation project
- You have experience within specific industry (FSI / Health care / Retail / Telco / …)
- You have at least 1 year of IT experience and having programming background or clear understanding of programming concepts
- You have previous experience in Robotic Process Automation using one of the industry leading Robotics Automation Product is a plus
- You have understanding of Design documents, Technical Design documents
- You have the ability to take ownership and deliver tasks based on defined target
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience (Engineering/Computer Science)
- You are a team player with strong communication skills
- You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills
- You are open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed
- You are fluent in English, Dutch or French. Additional languages are a plus
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
- Opportunities for learning where needed
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits