Interoperability consultant / expert
Our client is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium they are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, they are ideally placed to meet
the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies. Their Consulting practice within the company has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. They are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice they provide. Their multi-disciplinary competencies allow them to address CXO issues from every angle. As part of a large ICT strategy program for the European Institution in Brussels, they are looking for multiple management consulting profiles as contractors and permanent employees.
• You will foster interactions between member states.
• Deliver interoperability studies for the European Commission.
• Design approach to align with member states.
• You will be involved in multiple workshops.
• Define and review on an ongoing basis architectures and roadmaps to ensure their alignment with business strategy.
• Deliver architecture methodologies, processes and a governance framework to clients.
• Give inputs to improve and streamline the development and delivery of architectures.
• You have proven experience in interoperability aspects (either organizational, semantic, technical or legal) in the public sector.
• You provided consultancy services related to interoperability aspects or written studies in the domain.
• You have a university degree or equivalent experience.
• You have excellent presentation and writing skills.
• You are open to work in an international environment.
• Exposure to the EU institutions or related organizations is considered as a plus.
• Previous experience with ISA², CEF or other major programs would be an added value.
• You are fluent in English (both speaking and writing)