Profile: Technology Expert
Maximum profile level: 3
Maximum Number of Days: 1000
Minimum a total of 9 years of experience
Deadline: 11 .10. 2018
Nature of the tasks
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices within the ICT infrastructure technology area.
- Provision of technical evaluations reports in relation with information systems infrastructure operating and monitoring of infrastructure components at the network level
- Oversee the administration of the network part of the ICT environments in OLAF.
- Provision of security studies, security assessments and other specific security matters related to ICT infrastructures
- Draft vision documents focused on infrastructure components.
- Provision of backup plan, and disaster recovery plans
- Risk analysis in the network / firewall area.
- Continuing review of the Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures
- Implementation of security standards (ISO27K)
- Deep knowledge of virtualisation and cloud architectures on Windows or Linux platforms.
- Expert knowledge of network technologies including firewalls.
- Hands-on experience in implementing integration between network components and computers in a virtual/cloud oriented environment.
- Deep knowledge of performance monitoring techniques and analysis tools.
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication.
- Master level or 5 years of higher education. Minimum 9 years of IT professional experience.
- Specific knowledge of Fortinet firewalls is needed, knowledge of Checkpoint firewalls is desired.
- A Cisco certification is required.